Return, Exchange, and Refunds
What is AllSaleIn return policy?
You can return product in the following cases:
You received a damaged or incorrect product: In the case that you reports a damaged or incorrect product, you will be required to submit photo evidence for review. If the claim is approved, we are responsible for replacing or refunding the order. If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, the recipient must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
The shipment was returned to us due to incorrect address: In the case that a reshipment is required due to address entry error on the customer's end, this additional shipping cost will be covered by us.
Missing order: In the case that a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but the recipient claims that they did not receive the item, the recipient must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
Late order: In the case that the product has not been processed or shipped within the time frame, the customer can cancel the order. Please note that we may sometimes require more time to fulfill orders such as during high-volume seasons. In these instances, we are allowed to notify you that your orders will be fulfilled later than normal.
How do I request for a return, exchange or refund?
Handling returns is an essential part of our business. AllSaleIn is here to help! We have put together the following process to make this process easier:
- Make sure you has a valid reason to replace or return the product (e.g. defective items) and obtain evidence such as photos for the defective item.
- Next, contact our Customer Support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the evidence.
- After we have approved the order return or refund, the product must be returned to us.
- Next, you must return the product and provide a tracking number. The product must be returned to the address on the original package.
- Once the tracking number has been provided (or once we have received the returned product), a replacement product will be shipped or a refund will be credited back to the card on file.
In order for AllSaleIn to process a refund for an order, we will require a tracking number to be provided for us for the order/item return.
Have any other questions? Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com
allsalein.com is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At allsalein.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname, Your email address, Your physical address, Your phone number. The data about the browser and device you use to view the store. The way you navigate the store. We gather your contact details because they are necessary. accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages. We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.) Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected, To delete your personal details from our system, To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind).
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Payment methods include PayPal, Credit cards and Amazon Pay .
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We provide services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement. Besides, you will obey the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services before you use them. We reserve the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Before proceeding, please read this agreement because accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement.
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of the U.S. or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c)violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person. allsalein.com may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and allsalein.com has no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
Unless explicitly permitted by our company in advance, all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to our interests. You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by our company in writing.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify allsalein.com of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
All Sale In
41716 Grindstone Dr. Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Phone# (567) 236-1290